Protection Consultant - Insurance
This is an exciting opportunity for an articulate, business orientated individual to join the Protection Adviser team. To develop the business further, we require a talented Protection Adviser who has a track record in the industry and wants to work within a progressive and friendly company offering a long term career opportunity. The role is based in our Winnersh office
Benefits of the role:
- Access to leads - referred from the firm or via our network of Introducers
- Administrative support, maximising the time spent with existing and new clients.
- On-going training and team support.
- Be able to understand and prioritise customer needs to deliver a high standard of advice and service.
- Meet agreed objectives and targets - sales, conduct and risk
- Knowledge of leading protection insurance contracts.
- Good telephone manner.his is an exciting opportunity for an articulate, business orientated individual to join the Protection Adviser team. To develop the business further we require a talented Prote
- Ability to work to sales targets.
- Organisation skills to manage leads, cases and systems.
- Consistently demonstrate an excellent Compliance record
- Clear demonstration of and commitment to treating customers fairly