Technical / 3rd Line Support
New Opportunity - SME Practitioner Compute
BodyI am currently recruiting for two Technical . 3rd Line support staff working with on of our leading banking clients based in Banbury.
Day Rate - £400 - £450 per day
1st Role - 3rd Line support
The first role will involve dealing with 3rd line support on a number of challenging Issues. This role will involve working on very challenging technical issues so the ideal candidate will need vast overall IT knowledge. This role will be mainly focused on supporting BAU activates but may also involve some project work .
2nd Role - 3rd Line Support
This Role will involve offering in depth Technical support and 3rd Line Support on fast paced application development Project Due to the involvement in Sprints / Scrums a understanding of Agile would be desirable
The Following skill will be beneficial for either role
Technical Consultant / SME Practitioner -
Banbury - 6 Months initial Contract
An experienced and self-motivated Technical Consultant to work within the Compute team delivering new IT environments for key transformation projects within the Asset and Invoice Finance area of
Will have at least 10 years in-depth experience within an IT environment. This should be supported by a wide range of technical skills in Network and Server Infrastructure, with the ability to engage at all levels and across all technical boundaries.
* Communications (Can articulate technical challenges to SMEs and management team)
* Tenacious (Will work to resolve issue independently and doesn't stop at the first challenge)
* Team Focus (Has the ability to work independently however supports team and colleagues)
* Attention to Details (Keen eye for detail and process)
* Windows Server 2008, 2012
* Microsoft System Center 2012, specifically OS deployment and application
* Server hardware architecture and systems, including performance management
* Server network implementation, configuration and troubleshooting
* Storage architectures and systems including storage virtualisation and consolidation.
* Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server administration and configuration
* Experience with HP Bladecenter technology and NetApp SAN
* Microsoft Active Directory domains including Group Policy management
* VMware 6.0 virtualisation including vSphere management, vROPS and SRM
* Experience of working across multiple change controlled environments
* Familiarity with SQL Server administration
* Experience of working in Agile teams
* Previously worked withIN Banking / Finance