DTP Evening Shift
DTP Evening Shift
15.00pm – 23.00pm
£21 per hour
City of London
An exciting and unique opportunity has become available working for a successful multinational bank based in London. This role calls for an experienced DTP Specialist to join them on a temporary basis working Monday to Friday 15.00pm – 23.00pm.
The successful candidate will produce high quality deliverables for the London office. Creating, editing and formatting all types of documents using the firm's MS Office templates. The individual will need to fully understand, anticipate and deliver to meet clients' needs and expectations, both internally and externally. The individual will be expected to work alongside teams to assist in the delivery of high quality documentation. Applicants must have experience working within professional services and have expert knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Accurately create and amend presentations / documents in a timely manner and to corporate standards within deadlines
- Ensure all work is quality checked, taking responsibility for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of presentations / documents in accordance with corporate standards and SLAs
- Possess a good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to provide graphics cover
- Ensure all work is quality checked to the highest standards - proofing own and others’ work
- Ensure a smooth and effective handovers, as required
- Communicate effectively with workflow, management, client and team, as appropriate, to help effectively manage operational requirements and manage client expectations
- Produce and modify Adobe PDF documents (including adding and amending watermarks, headers & footers, security, scanning, redaction)
- Create functional, bespoke presentations / documents as well as ad hoc look and feel templates
- Customer service focused and be able to liaise and influence at all levels.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong background in presentation work with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel (Office 2007 / 2010)
- Strong advanced charting and working knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Possesses a critical eye in terms of accuracy with excellent proofing skills
- Excellent customer service skills, confident to liaise with all levels in the Bank to the highest levels of professionalism
- Good written English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong solution and service delivery focus
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience of working in document production/design work.
- Previous work experience in a professional services environment desired but not essential.
If this amazing opportunity to work for a multinational bank fits your job search and can work the hours between 15.00pm – 23.00pm then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.