Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Colchester, Essex
Position: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: Up to c. £50,000 per annum + benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer within Building Services to join one of the world's leading multidisciplinary consultancies, who are trailblazers in the advancement and utilisation of new technologies to build a sustainable environment.
Recognised as a highly prestigious organisation who operate at the pinnacle of Building Services Design Engineering, you will be able to establish yourself in an environment that celebrates excellence and innovative design, along with the professionals that produce it. This position would suit someone who wants to progress, on both a short and long term basis, within a consultancy that will provide them with the support and scope required for continuous career and professional development.
- Minimum 6+ years experience in Mechanical Building Services Design in the UK
- Minimum HNC/HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering
- Experience across various project sectors
- Proficiency in industry software such as AutoCAD, Hevacomp, IES etc
- You will undertake a variety of duties in the HVAC design process including calculations, drawings, specifications, reports, management of projects and junior engineers etc. These responsibilities will be carried out on projects across commercial, rail, residential, healthcare sectors, amongst others.
For further details, to apply, or to discuss further, please contact Natasha Ward at Highfield Professional Solutions on or