Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN
STAFF NURSE (RGN OR RMN)
- EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE 32K TO 42K (DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE)
- NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
- BEAUTIFUL NURSING, DEMENTIA AND MENTAL HEALTH CARE HOME
- DAYS OR NIGHT SHIFTS
- FULL TIME OR PART TIME CONTRACTS +OVERTIME ON OFFER
- MUST HAVE CURRENT NMC PIN NUMBER
Beautiful Nursing/Dementia and Mental Health Care Home, based in Nottingham provides quality care in a very friendly, comfortable and warm environment.
Their exceptional Nursing and Care Teams ensure that the elderly vulnerable service users can live a better quality of life, by receiving unparalleled level of care, stimulation and social interaction that improves their overall health and wellbeing.
Our client is currently recruiting a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN), with NMC PIN number, for days or nights shifts. Your job purpose is to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalized standard of care, which meets the service users. The care delivered, will be to a high standard.
Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for the total care of all residents
- To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans
- Providing the highest level of personal care
- To provide and supervise the delivery of nursing care
- To dispense and administer medication to residents as prescribed
- To maintain and keep accurate nursing records
In return, our clients will offer Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN):
- Very competitive rate of pay
- Regular paid Training
- Free Uniforms
- Regular development training and lots more
For an immediate interview, please call or email Care First Recruitment on or (evenings and weekends).