This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a fast paced, service focused team on The DA Service Desk (SSD). The team are committed to giving great customer service and first call resolution on every contact.
You will deal with multiple clients and varying product offerings via voice calls and e-mail and be part of a team of helpdesk colleagues who are dedicated to working together and supporting each other.
This team offers excellent career prospects both within the DA Support Desk and Experian wide as you will build great working relationships and knowledge of numerous other departments
- Participate in the management & Incident desk functions to support DA Software and Hosted Solutions.
- Participate in the centralised Service Support Incident Desk Function - Logging of calls, Incident & Problem Management, escalation & reporting. Management of fault, liaising with the client, internal & external resources to resolve the fault. Respond to clients via multiple channels
- Take full ownership to resolve IT related queries by liaising with other internal departments
- Assist with documenting new products, services or processes that affect the SSD
- Stay up to date of changes to Experian products and services
- Previous Service Desk experience in an IT focussed environment.
- Good knowledge of Windows programmes/IT literate
- Taking ownership of issues until resolved
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with an excellent understanding of English.
- Strong multitasking ability
- Great attention to detail
- Demonstrates a good logical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Experience or knowledge of Experian products
- IT Certificates in the domain knowledge