Netbox Recruitment are currently working in partnership with reputable company to grow their team of Electronic Technicians. Based in Edenbridge, this is a global distributor, they have earned a deserved reputation for the quality of both their products and service. They have achieved this by continually investing in cutting edge technology within their production facility and, importantly, having a well-trained and motivated workforce.
If you have a passion for Electronics and are you looking to establish a rewarding career, then this could be the opening for you. Full training given. A great career within the Electronic Industry where you will be trained and will receive recognised accreditations.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Assembly work using microscopes
- Part and product preparation
- Meet or exceed your personal productivity targets.
- Monitor equipment to ensure safety and optimum performance, reporting any requirements to your line manager.
- Any ad hoc duties and reasonable requests that Management may make.
You could be working with products that support the Aerospace, Military, defence, Space Exploration or Medical Device Industry. Electronic components are small and fragile so good motor skills and a steady hand is important.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good eye hand coordination, well organised, good levels of concentration and attention to detail, good time management, self-motivator are key for this opening
- GCSE A-C in Math and English
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Experience in a customer service role would be advantageous but not essential
This is a Monday - Friday opening working 08:00am - 4:30pm, however overtime is available. Full training is provided including an IPC accreditation.
Apply today for immediate interviews.
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply or call - Option 2