Senior/Managing Data Scientist - Travel - Price Optimisation
If you have a strong commercial background, and are keen to test your Machine Learning skills in a start-up environment, then look no further.
Multiple Data Scientists - Travel & Transport - Start-up
£65,000 - £100,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Scientist with commercial experience, who is looking to work in a start-up environment and build up a Machine Learning function from scratch.
Currently, this company has proven that their pricing concept is commercially viable, but are looking to scale this up using Machine Learning and big-data techniques.
- Work alongside the research function to create ML solutions in Python
- Provide actionable insight from complex data sets
- Build models based on the economic principles of price elasticity
- Help develop and manage Junior Data Scientists
- Work with C-level stakeholders to develop the commercial strategy
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The essential requirements of a Data Scientist in this role are:
- Commercial Experience deploying ML algorithms
- Willingness to work entirely hands-on using ML techniques
- Academic background in a scientific/quantitative/economic disciplines
- Multiple years of coding experience in Python and use of ML toolkits
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexible working
- Flexible holiday package
- Latest equipment
- Trendy Central London Office
- Competitive salary and share package
Python, SQL, e-commerce, economics, data science, data engineer, development, management, research, implementation, programming, visualisation, technology, problem solving, R&D, deep learning, deep-learning, recommendation, experience, customer, tailored, startup, start-up, start up