PARAPLANNER (Pensions & Investments)
£30,000 - £38,000
Our Client is a team of experienced, Independent Financial Advisers with a well established name in the market place. Based in North Manchester, our Client offers a professional working environment, competitive market salary and a structured career path.
An additional Paraplanner is required to compliment the current team of highly technical experts. Candidates from a banking background will also be highly considered, providing product knowledge and industry related CII exams are offered. The main focus of the role will be to support the office operation by providing report writing and technical support to the Team Manager.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide high quality bespoke financial planning reports on all aspects of financial planning to Partners - production of reports/suitability letters from fact find information.
- To have a pro-active approach to all activities carried out.
- Draft letters of advice on behalf of Partners following client review meetings.
- New business is followed through to completion following reports sent to clients.
- Support of all administrative tasks:- Including the tracking of client and policy servicing
- Review meetings
- Recording of client information on to True Potential
- Dealing with client calls, and ensuring that accurate information/details are logged on to True Potential
- Perform any other duties or tasks, which may be requested from time-to-time by your Line Manager or Partners.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Diploma Qualified candidate (Level 4 in Regulated Financial Planning). A strong character that is technically astute with strong product knowledge of Investments is required. You will be confident, switched-on and work well as part of a dedicated and successful team.