Head of Information and Reporting Services
Morgan Hunt are currently working with a leading London based FE College to appoint an Interim Head of MIS and Reporting.
Our client are looking for a strong and motivational leader to join the organisation to oversee the College's Data and Funding, Reporting Services and Examinations teams
Working closely with the Director of Finances and Shared Services, you will have a pivotal role in assisting the college achieve it's Strategic, Business and Curriculum Plans.
* Develop, implement and monitor a reporting strategy
* Ensure that relevant funding and data returns, including but not exclusive to ILR, HEIFES and student loans, are complete and error free
* Produce timely and accurate information to both internal and external stakeholders.
* Develop specifications for a "dashboard" for College Managers and manage its development and implementation.
* Prepare regular update reports in a professional format for senior and middle managers
* Attend and represent the college at sector specific groups such as networking forums, local and regional focus groups
* Manage staff and processes ensuring that all resources are deployed efficiently and effectively
* Ensuring compliance with the GDPR, Freedom of Information, Computer Misuse, Copyright and other relevant legislation
* Support the organisations to become a regional leader
The successful candidate will have:
* Vast experience of managing and supervising a large multi-functional team of staff in an educational organisation.
* Detailed knowledge of funding and audit requirements for all funding streams
* Proven track record of successful development of quality, equality and empowerment of employees
* Ability to create and manage data sources and reports using SQL and SSRS
* Complete understanding and requirement setting on ILR specifications
If you are passionate and excited to make an impact on the quality of Further Education, please contact the Morgan Hunt Senior Appointments team by emailing or call
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role