With a couple of years web development experience under your belt after graduating you'll be looking to work more autonomously on various interesting projects.
What does this role involve?
- Working for a niche software house this is a niche hybrid role with lots of variety.
- You'll also be responsible for design of user interfaces and user experience making improvements to the company's products.
- You'll also get involved with on-going technical R&D, and developments in styles, templates and design.
What are your skills?
- However you'll also have some of the following: NodeJS with Express.js libraries, Web Security, SQL, Unit testing - particularly Jasmine, Task Runner - particularly Gulp, Mongo DB, GIT (Git Hub), Typescripts, Angular 2+, User interface testing - particularly Selenium with Protractor, Data visualisation - particularly chart.js, Operational maintenance and deployment experience, AGILE development methodologies
What does this role offer?
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to get involved in multiple projects
- Taking ownership and lead on projects
- Working with a fun friendly sociable team
- Good benefits including 24 days holiday, healthcare and pension
- Working for a local established international business where every person is recognised and valued, not just a number.