Transactional Finance Manager
JHE & Partners are pleased to be working with a leading manufacturing organisation in Huddersfield who are looking to recruit an experienced Transactional Finance Manager to oversee the Credit Control, Purchase Ledger and Payroll functions. Managing a team of 6, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing and motivating a successful finance team. Applicants should have significant experience at managerial level within at least one of the key area's of finance mentioned previously and thrive in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Management of risk ensuring appropriate limits in place
- Ability to build strong relationships with key customers, sales team and customer services
- Ensure effective dispute and query resolution
- Ensure accuracy of process for cash forecasting
- Targeting team and monitoring KPI's
- Managing the processing of high volumes of invoices
- Dealing with all payments via BACS
- Investigating escalated queries and resolving
- Ensuring supplier statement reconciliations are undertaken
- Perform the monthly management team payroll and oversee monthly employee payroll
- Ensure processes are in place to ensure payroll is completed in accordance with latest payroll legislation
Applicants must have recent experience within a management position in finance. In return, the company are offering a competitive salary, superb benefits and a friendly hard working team environment.
Please do not delay your application if interested in this position.