Are you a successful Marking Manager looking for the next step in your career and looking to work for a successful business?
I am looking for someone who is self-motivated, creative and a strong decision maker.
You will be:
* Business minded, professional and consultative approach
* Self-motivated, disciplined
* Performance KPI oriented with a focus on delivery and 'getting things done'
* Polite, welcoming, personable and likeable - a brand ambassador
What you will be doing but not limited to:
* Produce and deliver an annual marketing plan & strategy aligned to the company sales plan, which delivers the businesses objectives and report against KPI's.
* Generate leads in line with targets and ensure a process exists which efficiently moves leads to opportunities.
* Identify targets, monitor conversion rates, and optimise strategy accordingly.
* Manage all marketing assets, channels, advertising, events, social media and content so that they generate high quality inbound leads.
You must have experience in:
- SEO, PPC.
- Marketing analytics, content, digital advertising, display, PPC, webinars and search outreach
- Website enhancing
- Brand development
- Setting and monitoring marketing KPI'S
Salary : £40,000 -£50,000
If this sounds like you please apply today.
Wild recruitment is a equal opportunity employer