Electrical Maintenance Engineer
6-2 & 2-10 Shifts. (No Nights Involved)
£35 to £38K Per Year.
Our client based in Pontefract is looking for a full time electrical engineer to start immediately. This is a full time permanent position.
Job Type: Permanent – (40 hours per week) + call out (must be flexible as the site is open between the hours of 06:00 -22:00), with some occasional weekend cover on a rota basis.
- Identify electrical/engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented
- Evaluate, organise, and prioritise workload within a schedule
- Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose
- Organising routine servicing schedules
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Keeping production managers informed of progress
- Finding and fixing faults and recalibrating instruments
- Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns
Candidates should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Have a multi-skilled electrician/engineering background and discipline
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Health and Safety knowledge/qualification
- Flexibility is required
Please apply with a full up to date copy of your CV.
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an employment business.