Marketing Manager - Health SME
Marketing Manager Health SME - London - Highly Attractive Salary + 10% Bonus & Company Car.
Would you like to become one of the most disruptive brands in soft drinks? Our client provides nutritiously dense drinks across multiple categories growing at double digits YoY
- Develop & implement the International & UK direct to the consumer communication strategy & plans.
- Deliver the marketing and commercial metrics as determined by the Business ensuring brand health and positioning are healthy and growing.
- Provide direction and best practice to the sales team developing trade marketing tools.
- Implement the UK & International marketing plans with a focus upon communication, media buying, digital, events, PR, packaging, sales tools & trade marketing, ecommerce activation.
- Develop a compelling big idea for the brand
- Provide feedback to the International business concerning consumer and customer insight.
- Manage the marketing and new product introduction relationship with key stakeholders and sales
- Manage the relationship with multiple communication companies.
- Liaise and influence key stakeholders
- Manage budgets and work to a KPI dashboard.
- Be digitally centric.
- Work closely with Key Commercial people to deliver the commercial plan.
- Develop best in class communications and media execution.
- Help develop a strong, open can do culture.
- Ensure the brand is digitally centric.
- Degree qualified
- Language skills are an advantage
- Passion for marketing and consumer insight.
- Passion for health and fitness.
- Five to six years’ classical FMCG or lifestyle experience.
- Digitally savvy.
- PC literate with strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & adobe.
- Highly entrepreneurial, & creative with a commercial flair.
- Self-starter & massive team player.
- Strong management and development skills.
- Aptitude and passion for making history.
- Ability to work in ambiguous circumstances.
- Ability to work in matrix organization.
- Driving license.
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward your CV quoting 11/14891/7
Visit our website for further job opportunities
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search