PPI Case Handler
WHO ARE WE
The Claims Guys
We’re a very successful and established Claims Management Company with a passion for pursuing compensation on the financial mis-selling of PPI.
PPI CASE HANDLER
This is a processing role - mainly admin based with elements of telephony
£145 / DAY
YOUR HOURS OF WORK
6 month contract
MON - FRI 9am - 5pm
Location: Based in the heart of Altrincham in the southwest of Manchester. Easy commute for public transport users (5 minute walk from mainline trains and metro link networks)
Due to high demand in the industry, we are expanding our PPI Processing Team with experienced and competent individuals to add value to our business and process. We are looking for claim handlers with previous experience in PPI and individuals with a great telephone manner.
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge and experience in the PPI complaints handling process.
- Demonstrate great working ability to review, analyse and investigate PPI complaints across various products including (but not limited to) Loans, Credit Cards, Mortgages.
- Ability to assess if a complaint can be upheld or defended
- Good experience in telephony roles.
- Very strong IT and administration skills.
- Very organised and target driven.
- Excellent attention to detail and can be able to multitask.
- Recent working experience with PPI related services and regulation, ideally working in line with the Financial Ombudsman Service and their regulations.
- Active and extensive knowledge of Plevin cases.
If you want to work for one of the biggest Claims Management Company for PPI in the UK then look no further. If you feel you have a good end to end knowledge of PPI, CMC regulators and their processes and are vibrant, fun and confident then this role is for you. In return, we will provide very competitive rates and the ability to work alongside professionals from all industries.
Submit your interest with us and we will be happy to discuss your options further.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Please send in your CV for immediate consideration