Page Personnel are working with a UK leading organisation in the construction industry to recruit for an experienced accounts assistant with experience of payroll to start immediately based in Warrington. This role will be joining a busy accountancy function of 4 and will be fast paced.
A UK leading brand who have several offices throughout the North-West and are a leader in their industry. They have a 'family feel' environment and this is a fantastic organisation to work for.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the accounts assistant will have the following duties however initially there will be a lot of payroll elements:
Processing of time sheets manually
- Manually processing all payroll
Daily reconciliation of cash and bank accounts.
Maintenance of inter company accounts including monthly invoicing.
Preparation of monthly review packs for UK Management.
Assisting with preparation of monthly VAT and PAYE tax reconciliations.
Supporting the wider business with preparation and circulation of accurate and timely routine reports and ad-hoc information as required.
Responsibility for routine accounts tasks and responsibilities will be developed as the role progresses.
The successful accounts assistant with payroll MUST have;
- Full experience of payroll
- Proven track record in similar role
- Experience of working with a high level of self-organisation, requiring numeracy and accuracy
- Strong communication skills with experience of communicating at different levels within an organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient on excel
- Excellent communicator
This opportunity will offer:
Competitive salary £21,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Possibility of permanent * to be confirmed