Sanderson are currently working with a growing Financial Services business based in Glasgow city centre that are looking at growing their credit analyst team and are seeking candidates with experience in producing MI, managing change, incidents and various projects within Collections & Recoveries.
- Production of daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc MI to meet business objectives
- Ensuring MI is accurate and delivered efficiently
- Creating, delivery and ongoing improvement of analysis of operational performance against KPI's and SLAs
- Overseeing and informing analysis of product performance
- Building effective relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Management of the customer impact assessment on proposed changes
- Produce accurate and timely change requests, track the progress and keep stakeholders informed
- Previous experience working in Collections & Recoveries
- Experience in utilising SAS
- Excel skills - intermediate to advanced
- MI: producing simple high impact dashboards and reports
To submit your CV please click apply or, should you wish to discuss the position, please feel to call Mark Carrigg at Sanderson Recruitment on the details provided.