Junior Tax Manager / Tax Manager - Surrey
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a well established Accountants and Tax Advisors.
This role is to work as part of the tax department team and will focus on helping business owners and high net worth individuals with tax planning and tax compliance. There will be direct liaison with client and therefore a good level of client service will be essential.
If you have experience of working in practice and have some exposure to Tax but looking for the next step up within your career then this could be an ideal opportunity. Alternatively, if you are an experienced Tax professional simply looking for a better career path then this could also be a great opportunity for you.
- To manage a portfolio of personal tax and corporate tax clients to a good technical level, meeting all deadlines.
- Work includes preparation of annual compliance forms, advising on tax due and deadlines.
- Preparation of forms P11D, PAYE settlement agreements and dividend paperwork for corporate clients.
- Seeking out and advising on planning opportunities where possible.
- To carry out additional tax work as required.
Basic salary: £30,000 - £60,000 P/A (depending on experience) plus benefits and study support if required.