Working for a highly successful company, who are looking to add support to their accounting team due to continuing growth.
Accounts Administrator - About The Role
Reporting into the Accounts manager where you will be assisting the accounts department with the day to day transactional support across all areas.
As the Accounts Administrator you will
- Working with the dedicated Accounts payable & Accounts receivable clerks to keep up to date.
- Work with the Credit controller.
- Assisting with compiling payroll data.
- Ad-hoc duties.
The successful Accounts Administrator will have
- Previous experience working within a accounting administrator environment.
- Confident with Credit control.
- Strong administration background.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Be able to communicate with various different levels within the business.
Accounts Administrator - Benefits
- 28 days + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)