Senior Behaviour Analyst
The closing date for this role is Sunday 22 April 2018 (midday)
About The Role - Senior Behaviour Analyst
We are working with a leading education establishment that supports young adults with autism and complex needs. The programme delivered aims to enable learners to access further education and to develop skills and knowledge that lead to successful transitions to adulthood where our learners will live, work and contribute to their local communities.
The role of a Senior Positive Behaviour Analyst to lead and manage our Behaviour Analysts across both campuses.
As part of this role, you will be required to plan and deliver a intergrated Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) model, embedded within a transdisciplinary approach to teaching, learning and assessment. As a member of the admissions team you will be leading and overseeing the pre entry assessment process.
This role would suit you if you have the following.
- Evidence of continued CPD in your area of expertise
- Masters in PBS/ABA
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) status
- Completion of an 8-hour competency-based training covering the BACB’s Supervisor Training Curriculum
- Proven ability around recruiting, inducting and managing a high performing team
- Experience of providing BCBA clinical fieldwork supervision for BCBA candidates
- Extensive post BCBA qualification experience with young people with complex autism
- Relevant first degree (psychology/education)
About your skill set
- Leading and managing the Behaviour Analysts across the campuses
- Responsibility for designing, writing, delivering and evaluating both internal and external training
- Leading on admissions and pre entry assessments
- Keeping up-to-date with research findings attendance at conferences and Special Interest Groups
- Accountability for ensuring that all Behaviour Support Plans are in place
- Analysing learner progress and ensuring that effective support strategies are put in place
- Mentoring and supporting staff undertaking their Masters in PBS
- Responsibility for the behavioural aspect of Health and Safety
Our client will offer the following;
- 27 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel Season Ticket
- Health and wellbeing events