Senior Fundraising Policy & Research Officer 3 Month FTC
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a Senior Fundraising Policy & Research Officer to work for a well-established International NGO based in London. This is a 3-month Fixed Term Contract looking to pay £32,000 pro rata.
* Provide the Ethical Fundraising and Quality Assurance (EFQA) Committee, made up of Trustees and senior management, with information to allow it to make effective decisions and fulfil its responsibilities. This includes preparing papers on topical ethical issues affecting fundraising partnerships, on fundraising regulation and on any other issue requested by the Committee
* The post-holder will also be responsible for primary research for some internal evaluations, by facilitating focus groups and creating surveys, for example to evaluate fundraising conference and skillshare and to further explore the organisation's engagement survey results with fundraisers.
* Provide guidance and training to fundraisers around regulated fundraising activities for which the Fundraising Strategy team is responsible (such as lotteries/raffles, National Exemption Orders (NEOs) and third party fundraising), so that fundraisers are fundraising legally as well as protecting and enhancing the reputation of the organization
* Contribute research expertise and knowledge of the fundraising sector to Fundraising Strategy team projects such as strategy development, annual planning and emergency appeals.
* Ensure relevant research, policy & advocacy teams across the organisation are updated on fundraising activities in relation to these areas of work, and develop strong working relations with colleagues in these departments to ensure fundraising is linked in with organisational priorities.
* Ability to inform and influence decision makers internally and externally.
* Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
* Clear understanding of fundraising practices and donor motivations.
* Experience in regulation, policy and compliance.
* Writing reports and papers with a proven ability to write clearly and accurately for lay audiences and specialists
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role