Year 1 Teacher required In Leicester
The Teaching Team is currently looking for a Year 1 teacher to work in a Primary School based on the outskirts of Leicester.
The role is to start immediately and run to July 2018. It is a full time, temporary contract position.
We require the successful candidate to be hard working, enthusiastic and dedicated. This school has just received a good rating from OFSTED with some outstanding areas.
Both NQTs and more experienced teachers are welcome to apply fo this position, including teachers with senior leadership experience.
We have an excellent relationship with all of our schools and know all of our teachers personally. Feedback from both our schools and teachers is excellent.
The skills we are looking for include:
- Qualified Teacher Status for example PGCE or Cert Ed etc
- Teaching experience within the past 2 years (this can include training experience)
- Assessing pupils, marking work and giving verbal feedback as appropriate.
- High expectations and positive classroom management.
- Positive approach to promoting learning
- Adaptable and flexible
- Innovative and imaginative teaching methods
- You will be required to have or undergo full DBS Clearance
The benefits of joining The Teaching Team are:
- Competitive rates of pay (M1 - £100 to M6 plus - £140 - depending on experience)
- Local Leicester agency
- Local schools in the city and local county
- Jobs to suit your personal requirements and expertise
Please click the 'Apply Now' button, pm us at Facebook via - theteachingteam or via our website (you can find us by typing The Teaching Team into Google) and we will arrange an interview!