Assistant branch/store Manager
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Branch/Store Manager to join a (non high street) business based in Woodley.
Job duties will include:
- Responsible for meeting and greeting customers into the office/store
- Take incoming calls, providing pricing/fees and following up customer enquiries with a courtesy call back
- Promoting the services/solutions on offer to customers on initial enquiry
- Ensure all customers visiting the store use the correct signing in and exit procedures
- Handling any complaints
- Setting up direct debit payments
- Promoting the sale of merchandise
- Assist the Manager with Marketing
- Ensure that effective displays and signage is visible for the brand
- Conducting regular analysis of competitors to understand pricing, marketing and development activities
- Ensure customers are regularly invoiced and take relevant action if payment has not been received
- To maintain customer records, ensuring all details are entered correctly
- Conduct monthly stock takes
- Ensure health and safety of staff and visitors is in accordance with set plans
- Conduct health and safety checks
- Maintain security through the store, including monitoring CCTV
- Attend company meetings
- Report any maintenance/cleaning issues to management
Salary is £18,000 - £20,000 + bonuses of extra £3,000 - £4,000 + 20 days holiday + free parking
The store is open 8.30am - 6pm Monday - Friday + 8.30am - 4pm.on Saturdays You will work 37 hours per week on a shared hours basis with your colleague to include alternate Saturdays. If you work a Saturday you get a day off during the week.
In line with the GDPR legislations by applying to this vacancy you are agreeing that Austin Clark Recruitment can hold/store your data and contact you in regards to this vacancy, or any other suitable vacancies that arise. If you have any concerns/questions in regards to your data and how it is used/stored please get in contact with us directly.