Accounts Payable Assistant - City of London - Study Support
A thriving company within the technology industry, based in the City of London has just contacted me to recruit for the newest member of their Accounts Payable team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing orgaisation, well placed to develop your career and provide progression as your skill set begins to grow. The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year previous experience within accounts and have a professional and organised approach to their work. In return you will receive a strong benefits package, dynamic environment to work within and full study support.
- Match, batch and coding of high volume invoices in multi-currency
- Assisting with weekly payment runs
- Weekly supplier statement reconciliations
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Monthly petty cash reconciliations
- Setting up new suppliers as required
- Resolving supplier queries
- Other ad hoc duties
Your must have the following skills outlined below:
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel skills - V-lookups
- A minimum of one year experience within accounts payable
If this role strikes you as a development opportunity for your career, please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of KSRC INTERNATIONAL only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK