Customer Supply Manager 12 Month FTC
Excellent opportunity to improve people processes and systems in a customer supply chain team dealing with international blue chip retail accounts.
Our client is a successful FMCG business with international reach.
The customer supply chain manager is responsible for the EMEA order management function and related systems. Is responsible for all phases of the order process from receipt to shipment. This position is also the systems lead in operations, which requires monitoring the system and making recommendations in order to efficiently and effective manage orders.
- Vendor compliance-ensuring routing guides are being adhered to both for existing customers and new customers. Understand our customer's expectations and tracking results vs their scorecards. Work directly with compliance to mitigate future risk in order to keep fines to a minimum.
- Proactively monitor open orders to maximize order flow and fill rates while remaining on-time. Communicate reason for order holds to appropriate departments. Actively manage all operational reporting that are tied to orders and communicate cuts or "next in-stock" dates directly to our customers.
- Identifies recommends solutions and solves customer issues as they relate to operations. Works closely with the head of planning on all customer questions via the sales team that are tied to supply chain.
- Responsible for the communication with logistics (all buildings), planning, finance and our sales team in order to remain aligned in terms of supply chain and demand in relation to actual orders
- Provide input on weekly aggregate shipping plan goal for all building. On a weekly basis provides monthly shifts in our business based on holds, product availability and capacity.
- Supervises staff and maintains high level of training, coaching and guidance
- Customer Supply Chain/ Customer Service/ Order Management/ Order to Cash Background
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Supervisory experience required
- Proficient with current computer technology, ERP & EPOS Systems.
A competitive Salary and Benefits including Flextime