Projects Team Junior
Junior Project Support
£14,000 - £15,000 (Salary review once probation has been completed)
An exciting opportunity to join our Software Development Projects Team has become available, the successful applicant will get exposure to how the legal industry works on a day to day basis from a projects perspective and receive all relevant training from junior level through to managing their own projects.
Initially, you will be working alongside the Projects Team Manager on a large SharePoint project, which involves distributing knowledge to internal members of staff and producing a rejuvenated intranet for all employees.
- Drafting training notes for new and existing products.
- Liaising with all internal departments to deliver projects to new and existing clients.
- Participating in project meetings within the office.
- Testing new software innovations.
- Cultivating relationships with clients.
- Formulating proposals on how to deliver the project.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills are required.
- Be a great communicator.
- An interest in learning SQL is a plus.
- No experience of SharePoint is necessary, just an interest and a willingness to learn
We are holding interviews from the 20th April, please apply for immediate assessment.