Teaching Assistant - Slough - Summer Term Start
You will be assisting the class teacher by helping both independently and in group situations.
- Supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Individual Education/Behaviour Plans and Personal Care programmes.
- Interact with the child according to their individual needs.
- Helping the Teacher with day to day classroom support.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have prior experience working with children with SEN, preferably ASD.
- Enjoy working with children in both 1:1 situations and in group settings.
- Demonstrate what additional and different learning techniques you have to help close the gap between lower and higher level ability pupils.
- An approachable, calm and professional manner.
- Have positive behaviour management skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility in working practices and the ability to know when to use initiative.
- Have positive working relationships with children, staff and parents as well as excellent communication skills.
- Be full of energy and enthusiasm.
- Will be available to start immediately.
- Located in Slough.
- Offers a very strong, supportive staff with an excellent SEN team in place.
- Has a very inclusive ethos.
- Offers great professional development opportunities for its staff.
- Friendly, dedicated and passionate staff.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions