Purchase Ledger Assistant
Jenson Fisher have been engaged by a leading national employer based in Dundee to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a permanent, full time basis. Working as part of a busy finance team, this is a key role which will cover all parts of the purchase ledger process and as a result experience working in a similar role is essential.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include;
- Purchase ledger processing.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices.
- Resolving invoice queries.
- Creating Purchase Orders.
- Tracking Purchase Orders.
- Providing additional support to the Company Accountant.
If you are keen to secure a permanent role within a fast paced, commercial environment then this could be the perfect job for you! Applications can be made by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines at Jenson Fisher using the details provided for a confidential discussion.