Teacher of Science - September 2018 1-year contract
Teacher of Science - September 2018 (1-year contract)
Salary: £22,917 - £33,824
Perm/Temp: Temporary (12-month contract)
Start Date: From 1st September 2018
Location: Rossendale (BB4)
My client school is an outstanding educational community dedicated to the successful development of the whole child ad young person, this mixed High School and Sixth Form located in the Southeast part of Lancashire caters for around 900 students aged 11-18. Recently graded as 'Good' across the board by Ofsted in March 2017 - 'the school is particularly effective in supporting pupils whose circumstances make them potentially vulnerable'. It is a modern building with state of the art facilities, ample parking and good local transport links.
Here at CER we are part of one of the largest Education Recruitment Companies in the UK and amongst the biggest in the northwest. Formerly Capita, CER have a rich heritage steeped in recruitment experience, in addition, we have a dedicated, specialist consultant on hand to work directly with you to provide the best service. We are settled into our new office in Preston and making great strides forward in the market already - so why not come and join our team today.
The incoming Science Teacher will benefit from:
- A forward thinking, friendly and welcoming school that appreciates it staff members
- A modern school building with state of the art facilities
- A full timetable with allocated PPA release time
- 2018 - Aug. 2019: fixed term contract
- KS3/4 Sciences (Preference for a Chemist specialist but will consider all Science Teachers)
- Free CPD - via CER Education
- Access to first class Educational INSET/Training - via the School
- Ongoing support from SLT/Head of Science
- Capacity to support an NQT
- MPS Pay scale & we work in line with Agency Workers Regulations
This is a wonderful opportunity to teach in a brilliant school; so, if you are a Science Teacher and interested, please get in touch right away. Either give me a call on or drop me an e-mail with an up to date copy of your CV
All applicants applying for this position must be able to provide a full career history (last 6 years) with supporting references and must have/be willing to apply for a full and enhanced DBS Certificate. (AGY).