Account Manager - Commercial Sales
- Manage an assigned base of accounts via telephone, Skype, conference calls etc. as is most efficient and effective. A limited number of face-to-face meetings may also be required.
- Maintain existing revenue streams through account renewals.
- Increase revenue streams through the sale of additional products and services by prospecting new opportunities across the assigned base of accounts.
- Maintain accurate records on SFDC, recording key activities, plans and contacts, and forecasting accurately as required by the business and in line with Company policy.
- Develop an understanding of customers' business priorities and budgets to generate pipeline, qualify opportunities and forecast deal closure accurately.
- Ensure existing clients and prospects are fully aware of the Sungard AS range of solutions, and are regularly briefed on new developments on the company's roadmap to maximise opportunities for future business growth.
- Co-ordinate with Service Management and other Sungard AS resources to rapidly resolve issues affecting customer satisfaction and deliver consistently excellent service.
- Close business with new accounts by focussing on allocated inbound opportunities.
- Maintain a 'high touch' attentive client relationship, ensuring that all assigned accounts have appropriate Sungard AS services and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Work supportively with colleagues, operating in a collegiate manner at all times and in line with the Company's values.
Salary dependant on experience £22000 - £24000K + Benefits OTE 15,000K (Holidays, flexible working, pension and bonus)
Ideal for someone who is looking for a step up and progress their career
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.