HR & Payroll Admin Assistant
Interim HR & Payroll Administration Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an Interim HR & Payroll Admin Assistant
to support a retail company based in High Wycombe.
The company are expanding and are looking to recruit another HR & Payroll Admin Assistant into the department. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced environment processing monthly and weekly payroll for 2500+ employees across the UK.
The contract is for initial three months and is offering £12-13 PAYE per hour.
The successful HR & Payroll Admin Assistant will have the following:
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office (particular Excel and Word)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously
- Previous experience processing HR & payroll queries is essential
The successful HR & Payroll Admin Assistant's duties will include:
- Ensuring that leavers and new starters are processed and audited in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all payroll documentation received are processed and audited in a timely manner
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers
- Supporting Pension and other benefits administration & submissions
- Running of weekly in-house payrolls
- Supporting the running of the monthly in-house payrolls
If you are looking for your next contract position and have the required experience and knowledge then please forward your CV to or call and ask for Alexandra Brown.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.