Project Analyst / Worthing / Financial Services
A leading business based in the Worthing area are seeking a Project Analyst on a permanent basis.
As Project Analyst you will be responsible for:
- To support and coordinate projects from initiation through to benefit realisation including effective scoping, controls and timelines.
- To proactively carry out business process analysis, reviews and gap analysis in order to identify opportunities and solutions.
- Provide stakeholder management, facilitating/leading workshops with senior stakeholders.
- Develop and monitor project, resource and test plans and track business risks, including Change Control.
- Contribute to Programme and Project Management central reporting including updates and status reports to relevant stakeholders and senior management.
- Support the development and management of project and change pipeline.
- Successfully execute & implement deliverables to time, cost and quality.
- Ensure all set KPIs are consistently met as advised by the Change Management Team Leader.
- Act as a key point of contact for IT third party suppliers providing prompt responses and managing deadlines in line with business needs/project timelines.
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested by senior management.
BCS Business analyst diploma
Prince 2 qualification
Other Project Management methodologies e.g. Agile, ITIL, PMP 1+ years.
Business Analysis experience 1+ years.
Project Management experience
MS Project, Visio, Excel Build user stories, process flow diagrams and data flow models.
Change/Release Management Stakeholder Management
Excellent communication skills
Excellent analytical skills
£22 - 27,000 DOE + Benefits