Semi-Senior / QBE Practice Accountant
A leading firm of chartered accountants is currently looking to recruit a Semi-Senior / QBE Practice Accountant to join their dynamic team based in Warrington. This is a leading regional firm which has a number of offices across the North West, along with an excellent reputation for both client service and staff development.
Due to growth, they are currently looking for an AAT qualified Semi-Senior studying towards ACA / ACCA, or QBE Accountant with extensive experience in accounts preparation and tax. The firm has a varied client base consisting of private individuals, partnerships, owner-managed businesses and corporate PLC’s. You will therefore gain experience across a range of industries and sectors, whilst receiving structured training and support from an experienced management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with one of the North West’s foremost firms. The firm are offering an excellent salary of up to £26,000 together with full study support for the ACA / ACCA qualification (depending on experience level), along with a fantastic benefits package which includes a holiday entitlement of 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
The Semi-Senior / QBE Practice Accountant will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for sole-traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Assisting on audits across a wide-range of industries
- Corporation and tax computations
- Bookkeeping and VAT
- Management accounts production
Essential Requirements are:
- AAT Qualified / QBE or studying towards ACA /ACCA
- Strong experience in preparing accounts and tax
- Audit experience would be an advantage
- A professional manner and excellent communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Semi-Senior / QBE Practice Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.