Bookkeeper / Payroll Clerk - Bristol
PRS are delighted to have the opportunity to work with a boutique Bristol based accountancy practice to recruit a bookkeeper / payroll clerk.
Our client offers a bespoke, personal service and prides themselves on delivering relationship based solutions to a medium sized portfolio of clients. The practice benefits from having extensive skills developed from working within leading accountancy firms and has combined traditional practices with entrepreneurial methods.
This is an exciting time for an individual to join the business as they are committed to growth and the creation of personal development plans of all individuals. This role will become a crucial part of the existing team with the opportunity to build direct client relationships.
The successful individual will need to be experienced in the following areas:
- Xero software to process sales and purchases invoices
- Ability to reconcile bank accounts
- Experience at reviewing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Scheduling and processing monthly payroll ensuring HMRC and Pension filings are correct
- Prepare simple monthly management accounts
- Liaise with clients and HMRC
- Plan, organise and ensure that deadlines are met
- Work with autonomy
This opportunity is suited to an individual who is a:
- A confident communicator
- Relationship builder
- Proactive team member
- Reliable and Conscientious
In return you will receive:
- Varied work with job satisfaction
- Access to current systems
- Continuous Support and Training
- Forward thinking approach so you can be confident of a great career
- Autonomy and Flexibility
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual whom is looking for a career progression or alternatively an individual whom is looking to return to a role. The business is able to offer full time or reduced flexible hours and are looking to hold interviews immediately.
Should you wish to find out more or to have a confidential conversation please don’t hesitate to contact Laura to discuss in more detail O789 49O 536O.