Health ,Safety and Environmental Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Health, Safety, & Environmental Manager to join the highly successful site.
The HSE Manager will be responsible for implementing, coordinating and managing health, safety, environmental and training policies and procedures.
One of Europe's leading food producers, excels due to its high quality and wide range of high end products. the company has been going for circa 60 years and has built its long standing success on core and award winning values.
The Health, Safety, & Environmental Manager will manage site compliance with the applicable statutory regulations and requirements, providing guidance, advice, induction & ongoing training. The successful candidate will provide information, guidance and support
The Health, Safety and Environmental candidate will need the following
- Experience managing HSE in a food manufacturing environment.
- demonstrate ability to influence and guide a wide range of personalities.
- Develop and maintain robust procedures and standards.
- Positive attitude towards Health and Safety, with a desire to resolve issues effectively and quickly.
- Track record of maintaining and developing a safe working environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, motivational, collaborative and able to deliver results in a fast paced pressurised environment.
- Qualification in Health, Safety and Environment.
Generous offer tailored to skill-set and experience.