Accounts Assistant required for our client, an incredibly exciting, luxury retail business, based in Central London, who have rapidly grown and are now covering global markets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright and ambitious individual, who has a strong background in both Accounts Payable / Receivable and month end processes, looking for a business where they can quickly make an impact and be progressed.
- ACCA / CIMA Studier with a minimum of 2 years' experience within transactional accounting
- A strong personality, with the ability work autonomously within an open planned office environment
- Previous experience within retail would be advantageous but not essential
- Ambitious and driven individual who is looking to take the next step in their career
Role will include:
- Receive, record and process all purchase invoices for different entities within the group.
- Submit to Head of Department for verification of expenditure and amount, approval and signature.
- Check and attach appropriate backup documentation.
- Reconciling vendor accounts against supplier statements and chasing invoices not received.
- Preparing of pay runs (aged creditors, signed/approved invoices)
- Filing and keeping accurate records of vendor invoices posted
- Providing support in raising sales invoices for different entities within the group
- Reconciling accounts and chasing overdue invoices.
- Receive, reconcile and process all personal expenses claim forms.
- Ensure that the expenditure and the amount have been approved and validated by the Head of Department.
- Credit card statement reconciliations for card holders of entities within the group.
- Receive credit card statements and reconcile them against receipts provided by card holders.
- Distribute for authorisation to relevant departments to ensure these expenses are authorised and within the set budget.
- Perform daily bank reconciliations of bank accounts in different currencies (GBP, EUR, USD) for various entities within the group.
- Post any incoming, outgoing, transfers and all different transactions on the bank statement onto the financial software.
- Ensure allocations of all transactions are accurate and correct with backups accordingly.
For more information, please contact Amel Steel on or email
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.