Statutory Accounting Analyst
Investigo are proud to be working with a Global PLC based in Maidenhead, who are looking to recruit a Statutory Accounting Analyst.
This role would suit an individual who is looking for their first move into industry from Practice.
This is a technical accounting role, working in a fast-paced environment supporting and working closely with the Head of Finance. The duties will include the following:
- Monthly reporting and general ledger adjustments for local statutory postings
- Statutory and statistical reporting for various EMEA countries
- Audit liaison including preparation of audit deliverables and point of contact during audit for queries
- Regular US GAAP to local GAAP ledger reconciliation
- Quarterly US GAAP tax calculation for US reporting
- US tax reporting to US for actual and plan data
- Working with business units to support with local tax returns
- Ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA), looking for their next opportunity in a growing, progressive environment.
An excellent remuneration package is available.