Teacher of Science - Temp to Perm Contract
Teacher of Science - September 2018 (1-year contract)
Salary: £22,917 - £33,824
Perm/Temp: Temporary (12-month contract)
Start Date: From 1st September 2018
Location: Blackburn (BB1)
A mixed 11-16 voluntary aided Catholic Comprehensive High School in Blackburn Lancashire that offers modern bespoke facilities across the whole site. The Headteacher provides very strong and inspirational leadership, the school works well in partnership with a local National Teaching School and there is a harmonious community where pupils get along. The school is average in size with around 700 students on roll and is ideally located with good transport links.
Here at CER we are part of one of the largest Education Recruitment Companies in the UK and amongst the biggest in the northwest. Formerly Capita, CER have a rich heritage steeped in recruitment experience, in addition, we have a dedicated, specialist consultant on hand to work directly with you to provide the best service. We are settled into our new office in Preston and making great strides forward in the market already - so why not come and join our team today.
The incoming Science Teacher will benefit from:
- A full timetable with allocated PPA release time
- KS3/4 Sciences (AQA & Pearson)
- 2018 - Aug. 2019: fixed term contract
- MPS Pay scale & we work in line with Agency Workers Regulations
- Capacity to support an NQT
- Access to first class Educational INSET/Training - via the School
- Free CPD - via CER Education
- A productive faith-based environment with welcoming staff and a warm ethos
- Ideal location, with good transport link and on-site parking
- Ongoing support from SLT/Head of Science
This is a brilliant opportunity with a very realistic chance of joining their team on a permanent basis following completion of the contract. If you are a Science Teacher and interested, please get in touch right away. Either give me a call on or drop me an e-mail with an up to date copy of your CV
All applicants applying for this position must be able to provide a full career history (last 6 years) with supporting references and must have/be willing to apply for a full and enhanced DBS Certificate. (AGY).