Job Title - Equipment Engineer - Electronics, Semiconductors, Optoelectronic
Location - Ipswich, commutable from Colchester, Stowmarket, Woodbridge and surrounding areas
Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 DOE
An opportunity join one of the most reputable worldwide Manufacturers who are currently leading the way in Electronics!
Although worldwide a large manufacturer, you would be working as part of a small unit, you would be cross boundaries within Production, Process and Development teams in support of production top of the range Electronic products.
The job responsibilities include the support of process equipment to maintain optimum uptime and reduce and un-expected outages. With strong knowledge of FMEA reviews and strong PPM schedules you would be responsible for the support of a critical manufacturing environment.
• Cary out FMEA reviews and ensure spares/support and ppm are suitable and sufficient to support critical manufacturing equipment.
• Work with process engineering team to plan, procure and assist with their drive to qualify new process equipment to meet the process capability and capacity requirements.
• Drive improvement though data analysis and report tool metrics to highlight significant issues when necessary.
• Work with OEM suppliers to co-ordinate PPM and reactive work.
Are you a organised, forward thinking and process driven engineer? would you like to be a part of one of the world’s leading manufactures? The successful person for the job requires the following,
Paragraph engaging the person, explaining who they will be….
• Minimum HNC/D in Engineering based subject - Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical, Electro-Mechanical. - Desirable Degree Level.
• Wide working experience in semiconductor equipment and facilities.
• Proven track record of supporting a production line.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills which show an understanding of the varying levels and cultures within the organisation;.
To be a part of this fantastic manufacturer and to have the ability to affect processes apply now with an up to date cv!
#Electronics #Semiconductors #Engineering #Manufacturing #WeAreClr