Job Location: Highgate
Salary Guide: £27k - £33k dep on experience
An experienced nursery manager required for this lovely 40 plus place setting in near Highgate. Great setting and with Xmas closure and generous holidays
Nursery Manager Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
* At least three years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement - 21 days plus bank holidays
* Further Training Offered
* Great staff childcare discounts, together with excellent benefits including discount shopping, gym etc
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
* Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery
* Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.