Field Service Engineer - East London
Our client is an industry leader, offering a wide range of solutions to the world’s leading banks, retail and commercial institutions and delivering a first class experience to their customers, therefore a great opportunity, offering a great career path.
They are looking for experienced Field Service Engineers to cover the Romford area and East London and to provide on site technical support to all of their major customers, ensuring that Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
Please note, in addition to the salary there are generous bonus payments and also paid overtime which greatly increases the salary.
Main Responsibilities include
- Maintaining, repairing and installing in line with the defined requirements.
- Respond to all technical hardware problems within the accounts and clients
- Ensure the parts requirements of the customer are communicated to the Logistics Operation and that the logistics support the customer’s expectations.
- Communicate with all internal personnel involved with the accounts ensuring that the associates understand the level of service performance agreed.
- Monitor the performance in responsible customer Accounts to ensure that expected performance levels are being met.
- Attend training classes to ensure fulfillment of Service Levels.
- Coordinate with the technical resources necessary to resolve critical customer situations.
- Interface with and coordinate the efforts of sub-contractors when needed.
This is very much a customer facing role and you will need to be comfortable liaising with all levels of personnel.
Due to the nature of the role excellent interpersonal skills are also paramount in house, as you will be dealing with many different departments within the organization, including senior management.
Skills and Experience Required
- Possess technical knowledge and experience, ideally with ATM and related products
- Hold good communication skills and situation management skills
- Able to work well in a Team or Individual situation.
- Must be able to be security vetted for last 10 years
Hours of work are 8.30am to 5.30pm, 40 hour week.
1 weekend in 4 rostered which is paid at flat rate with a day in lieu plus a call out bonus.
This is a super position working for an excellent organization. Excellent company benefits.