Desktop Engineer PC/Mac
PC/Mac Desktop Support - 3 month contract
A PC/Mac support engineer is required to join a global media company based in Central London on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience within the media industry (desirable)
- Previous experience supporting a PC/Mac environement is essential
- Extensive experience working with Active Directory
- Strong working knowledge of Casper(ESSENTIAL)
- Good knowledge and experience of ITIL Best Practice
- Strong knowledge with of Microsoft Technologies (Windows 7/10, Office 2003, 2007 & 2010, Office365, Outlook, SCCM)
- HP/DELL hardware
- Ability to perform IT hardware support
- Demonstrate good knowledge and experience of Service Management tools
If you have the skills required to perform this role please forward your latest resume to .
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central London