Senior Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD -
Senior Nurse - Excellent CQC
Job Title: Senior Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Salary: £16.23 per hour & paid breaks and excellent benefits!
Hours: Full Time 35 Hours p/w
Do you want to work for a market leader in healthcare?
A company that treats you as an individual rather than just a number?
Well we are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the UK.
We are recruiting for a Senior Nurse or a to work within a nursing home in picturesque surroundings in Edinburgh.
- This beautiful facility can accommodate up to 82 patients
- Recently scoring 'excellent' in two categories and 'very good' on the others in their latest inspection report.
- This home has a dedicated memory lane community which provides a safe and welcoming environment for all patients with dementia.
- You will be paid for all of your breaks and receive meals for long shifts. This position is a full time position.
Job Description: As a Senior Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .