Senior Finance Business Partner
Recruit Moore have been approached by our client near Portsmouth to support them in finding a Senior Business Finance Partner.
Your role will be to lead the commercial finance team, developing skills, behaviours and processes in the team which will improve the service to the business.
You will be the key finance contact for your contracts and provide support and guidance across the whole business. You will need to build good working relationships with operational managers, spending time in the work and on site to fully understand the business, how it works and how things can be improved.
Insightful reporting of financial information will be key as you produce commercial analysis and challenge your colleagues leading to better decision making and improved financial performance.
Duties to include:
- Build strong working relationships with all levels of the business, working with operational colleagues and clients to make improvements.
- Work with business managers to produce accurate financial budgets and forecasts, identifying the key drivers and opportunities for improvement.
- Interpret, explain and drive performance within the business. Using measures and KPI’s which are delivered in clear and engaging ways.
- To provide specialist finance support and information to the business.
- Ensure process’ and procedures are compliant with good financial practice, demonstrating and providing relevant information for the annual financial audit.
- Produce monthly management accounts and forecasts accurately and to agreed timetables.
- Produce weekly KPI reports with analysis to help the business on decision making highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Coach and develop the commercial finance team to improve skills and service of finance provision for the business
Our client is looking for a strong influencer, someone who is proactive in their approach, and who will be enthusiastic in improving and encouraging any changes they feel are required.
You will have proven experience of working in a commercially focused financial role and have the ability to communicate well at all levels within the organisation.
Experience within the construction and maintenance industry is essential, as well as having a CIMA qualification.
You must also have experience in coaching and supporting others, building relationships with senior operational managers and advising and influencing decision making across the business.
The ideal candidate will also have a sound understanding of Management Accounting, Ledger Accounting and Cash Management to provide full financial support to contracts
Recruit Moore acts as an employment agency in relation to this role. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.