Senior Management Accountant x2 (12 Month FTC)
With a reputation for delivering engineering excellence globally, my client are experiencing an unprecedented period of growth aided by recent acquisition. If company ethos and values are key to decision making for your next role then read on.
My client seeks two experienced senior accountants to support a number of major ongoing projects over the course of the next 12 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to truly influence the future of a world-renowned business.
Due to growth, the role requires an individual comfortable working in a fast-moving environment where change is part of your business as usual routine.
Technical competence is essential as you will have full ownership of the P & L and balance sheet, ensuring all reporting is completed in an accurate and in a timely manner.
As the Senior Accountant you will:
- Statutory reporting
- Management reporting
- SOX compliance, encouraging open compliance within team
- Internal control compliance and testing
- Staff management, mentoring and development
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP reporting requirements and all areas of UK tax including corporation tax, VAT
- Complete regular robustness reviews of balance sheet regulations to ensure compliance with internal policy and best practices
- Point of contact for all audit queries (internal and external)
- You prepare and journal postings (accruals, prepayment, inter-company etc.)
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Ad-hoc duties and special project work
The successful Senior Accountant will have:
- Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Audit / practice foundation is a benefit
- You will be a passionate problem solver, pro-active and thrive in identifying new and efficient methods
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.