UK Sales Manager
UK Sales Manager
- Do you have experience of managing a sales team?
- Can you demonstrate year on year growth in sales and achieve sales targets?
- Are you a successful sales leader with the ambition to grow and innovate?
CSG are representing a company within the non-food consumer durables industry who are one of the world's leading manufacturers of high quality ceramic tableware. Following continued growth in sales and an ever expanding global premise, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a UK Sales Manager.
As the Sales Manager you will report to the Sales Director; one of your main responsibilities will be to manage the UK sales team who predominately sell to independent retailers and department stores within their territory. Ensuring your sales team are hitting sales targets and continuing to achieve growth is vital. This is very much a hands on role as you will also personally manage some National Accounts and Clearance Channel Accounts to maximise the sales opportunities for the business and lead your sales team from the front.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Developing and setting sales strategies and targets, whilst also actively analysing the sales figures / KPI's and reporting these to the Sales Director with an actionable plan for improvements, incorporating new business development.
- Produce monthly Board Report to send to the Sales Director
- Maintaining a 4 to 6 weeks journey plan cycle to ensure all accounts receive periodic visits to suit their order ratio and needs
- Developing an effective B2B Website and CRM database
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors sharing all relevant competitor activity and any new products you feel would help the marketing strategy
- Directly liaise with Inter Departments, Design and Marketing, Sales Support, the logistics teams (Warehouse, Despatch, & Shipping) to communicate any information needed to maintain an efficient and professional relationship with the customers
- Planning Trade exhibitions, Sales and Marketing conferences and strategic customer meetings
We are looking for a high performing Sales Manager who can continue to innovate a constantly evolving business to further drive sales. Someone with strong leadership skills who is motivated to succeed personally and as part of the business by mentoring and fully supporting your sales team is important to successfully managing the team.
If this is an opportunity that you would be interested in, please apply for more information.