Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Central London - Perm - £38,500 + Overtime
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in the Central London. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with a with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. He or she will be required to work as a static Electrical Maintenance Engineer covering (M&E / Fabric) planned and reactive maintenance to a number of commercial buildings located in London.
You will be working within an iconic building in Central London, within a team of other engineers from mechanical and fabric engineers.
Hours of work
Continental shift - 4 on 4 off - 07:00am to 19:00pm / 19:00pm to 07:00am
Lots of overtime available
- Electrical biased / qualified (Apprenticeship, NVQ)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Able to start immediately or at short notice
- 22 days shift holiday
- Pension & healthcare
- Career progression & training
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the below duties;
- Fire alarm & sprinkler testing
- AHU's/FCU's - filter and belt changes
- Pumps & Motors
- Water Treatment
- Pressurization units
- Steam Plant
- Cooling towers
- Boilers & Chiller re-sets
- HV/LV Switching and shutfowns
- BMS duties
- General building services tasks
- Emergency light testing, lighting - lamp changes, electrical fault finding, small works - new sockets & lights
- Working as part of a maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
THE CLIENT ARE LOOKING TO INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK SO PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TODAY OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL AND ASK FOR GEORGE STEVENS.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.