Customer Experience Manager
The role of a Customer Experience Manager is becoming more and more desirable by the day. Creating a unique and industry leading UX is crucial during what continues to be a challenging retail landscape.
Zachary Daniels are on the lookout for a Customer Experience Manager based in the North West, to join a rapidly expanding multi channel retailer.
As a results orientated expert with a passion for UX, you will be trusted to build, implement and lead powerful, engaging and creative customer experience strategies.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining and developing the mission-critical customer engagement, customer success, and customer support
- Architect the customer experience organisation and solutions to leverage and scale in support of the sales targets and amplify the commercial plan
- Track KPIs, manage ROI on all spend and own course corrective action plans
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of three years experience and shall offer the following:
- A confident multi-tasker with an inquisitive personality who wants to create best practise working both collaboratively and independently
- A passion for working within a small, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment where no task is too small and you enjoy getting your hands dirty
- Ability to organise, coordinate, and improve all aspects of customer communications, marketing, and technology
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing preferably in an e-commerce/shopper/customer marketing, brand management role
- Ability to manage budgets, deadlines and delivery a strong ROI
- Ability to articulate broader customer experience strategies across the organisation to ultimately improve customer acquisition, retention and lifetime value
- A data-driven decision maker with capacity to adapt and experiment
- Analytical understanding of digital metrics and KPIs
- Have both technical and functional expertise with Sales Management tools, CRM platforms (Zendesk, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.) and Google Analytics
To register your interest in this opportunity, please apply today.