To be responsible for providing creative online and offline solutions that have a high visual impact on a range of key areas within the business. The role requires the development of creative ideas, concepts and to propose design direction to meet brand and stakeholders requirements.
- Design and develop 360° communications tools, including advertising and support materials (press, POS, web graphics etc.), product displays, packgaing, internal communications support materials, educational and corporate materials and developing brand design guidelines.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to interpret business design needs and develop design solutions that deliver against project objectives within budget requirements.
- Be actively involved in each stage of the creative process, from brief to launch, and proactively make recommendations to ensure optimal delivery against the brief.
- Take ownership for conception, development and delivery of creative solutions for both print and digital media as briefed by brand teams.
- Develop and drive the consistent implementation of a visual brand identity across graphics, photography and copy
- Work closely with the Artwork Manager to ensure delivery against business requirements.
- Carry out pack optimisations and amends as required.
- Design support in the continuous improvement of online and digital assets.
- Carry out any other reasonable management request.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Graphic Design, Illustration, Design or a related subject.
- A portfolio demonstrating a range of outcomes across multiple media types.
- Outstanding design ability, and a keen eye for typography
- A strong understanding of the creative strategy and context of graphic content.
- A strong visual sense with a creative flair and originality.
- An understanding of consumer navigation behavior and ability to balance message hierarchies in a visual sense.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- IT literate in MS Office packages including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong presentation and communication capabilities.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Flexible approach to work and tasks.